Duraflex Ice Scratchers
*Scroll to bottom of page for troubleshooting tips.
“A new design of Slidekicks so much better than before…
We had to rename them!!”
- COMES STANDARD WITH CARBIDE TIPS
- ULTIMATE ENGINE COOLING AND SLIDER LUBE
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE AND WEIGHT
- WORKS WITH ALL REVERSE AND NON-REVERSE GEAR EQUIPPED SNOWMOBILES
- PRE-ASSEMBLED FOR ONE-BOLT MOUNTING
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE ZINC-PLATED WIRE ROPE FOR INCREASED DOWN PRESSURE AND NO COATING TO CRACK AND PEEL
- IMPROVED CRIMPS FOR GREATER HOLD
- HOOKS AND STAYS ON RAILS WHEN NOT IN USE
- KNURLED MOUNTING SURFACE ELIMINATES SPINNING AND LOOSENING ON THE SLIDE RAIL
Are your Duraflex™ levitating and fail to touch the ground? Don’t panic, this is a common occurrence. During use, it is possible that the cable becomes bent in an upwards direction and fails to contact the snow. This occurs when riding on surfaces that have hard objects such as plowed roadsides and brushy areas or during extended sidehilling maneuvers. Shown below are a few tricks to rejuvenate the spring effect of the cable. The basic idea is to reeducate the cable strands into the original position as when new.